What’s Included in the Bommarito Advantage?
What Is the Bommarito Advantage?
Our vast inventory is sure to catch your attention, but it’s our exclusive warranty that truly sets us apart from other Honda dealers in Missouri. Only Bommarito Honda offers a no-additional-cost 10-Year/200,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty, complimented by four years of maintenance at no charge!1
Yes, you read that right! Be it a new Honda Civic, CR-V or Accord, the added reassurance offered by the Bommarito Advantage is yours to enjoy. Other exclusive benefits of the Bommarito Advantage include:
- 10-Year/200,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty good nationwide.1
- Four years scheduled maintenance absolutely FREE, including:
- Four oil changes and eight tire rotations
- All multipoint inspections
- No deductibles
Would a pre-owned car, truck or SUV be a better match than a new Honda? Not a problem! You can explore our inventory of MotorTrend Certified Vehicles in Hazelwood knowing they’re each backed by a 6-month/7,500-mile comprehensive warranty at no extra cost!1 Take your time browsing our selection today to decide which new-to-you Honda nearby is right for your lifestyle.
Bommarito Advantage Frequently Asked Questions
Which vehicles come with this nationwide warranty?
This warranty applies to all brand-new Honda vehicles purchased at Bommarito Honda Superstore exclusively.1
How much extra will this cost me?
That’s the best part — it’s included! Our 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty is included with the purchase of a brand-new Honda SUV, car or truck.
Can I use this powertrain warranty at any Honda dealership or just where I purchased my vehicle?
You can use this warranty nationwide at any Honda dealership. Of course, we would like to see you back here at Bommarito Honda. We also understand people relocate and move, and issues may arise while traveling, so you are covered.
What if all of my service updates and maintenance were not completed at Bommarito Honda Superstore? Am I still covered?
Yes, you are. Our award-winning Hazelwood Honda service department and certified technicians will certainly exceed your expectations, but you are not required to come here every time. We would like to take care of all of your maintenance needs with our service department and Express Service that is open Monday through Saturday, but you can have your scheduled maintenance done anywhere.
Does it apply to vehicles previously purchased?
The Bommarito 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty is only valid on new vehicle purchases exclusively at Bommarito Superstores purchased after February 1, 2015.
Is there any extra maintenance required to maintain the 10-Year/200,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty?
No, there is no extra maintenance required. Simply follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance as referred to in the owner’s manual.
Can I still purchase an extended warranty to cover my new car bumper to bumper?
Yes, we still offer bumper-to-bumper coverage if you would like to enhance your new warranty.
What does the 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty cover?
The following components are covered in the event of a mechanical breakdown or failure, subject to terms and conditions of this limited warranty:
- Engine: All internal, lubricated parts; cylinder block; cylinder head(s); harmonic balancer, timing chain, timing belt, balance shaft belt, gears, pulleys, guides and tensioners1; oil pump; intake and exhaust manifold; diesel engine vacuum pump; engine mounts. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: cylinder barrels, timing chain cover, valve covers, oil pan and rotor housing.
- Transmission/Transfer Case: Manual transmission/transfer case: All internal, lubricated parts; flywheel; transmission mounts; clutch master and slave cylinder; the following parts are only covered if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case. Automatic transmission/transfer case: All internal, lubricated parts; flex plate; vacuum modulator; transmission mounts, torque converter if internally damaged. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case.
- Drive Axle (Front/Rear): All internal, lubricated parts; drive shafts; axle bearings; drive axles, stub axles, tripod joints; universal joints; constant velocity joints and boots; locking hub assembly; drive axle housing if damaged due to the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part.
- Seals and Gaskets: Seals and gaskets on all covered parts.
- Taxes and Fluids: State and local taxes, where applicable, and fluids as required as part of a covered repair.
1 See dealer for full details and restrictions.